In this video blog series I am going to build a Drupal 7 site that hopefully can be used by service bodies to create their own sites easily with Drupal. I will take the steps that I normally use to create sites and then migrate cbana.org, setana.org, tbrna.org, redriverna.org and lsrna.org over to Drupal 7.
The videos will be unpolished but hopefully informative enough that a viewer can either build their site along with or wait for the code and download and install it themselves.
I always consider suggestions, so if there is other features that you think should be added speak up by emailing me at one of the web@ addresses, cbana or tbrna. As a parallel project, I am going to do a similar exercise on our regional convention site, Drupal 6 to Drupal 7.
I loves this platform and maybe you will too. I will try to post at least once per week.
- Old blog series at http://blog.magshare.net/2010/12/13/lets-make-a-na-site-with-drupal/
- Migration of http://cbana.org/
- Developmental server on http://naservdev.com/
- Drupal group for an NA distribution – https://groups.drupal.org/dna
- Leaflet JS http://leafletjs.com/
- The Bitbucket repo – This is where I dropped the code